The revamp job at Bukit Selambau Kedah was over and right now me and my workers wanted a short rest.
It was something that I feel very proud to have installed a number of new gadgets inside plus the fact that it was the first place where some research works were carried out by a local University.
I told the owner not to disturb the BH for about two to three months and we shall see the outcome after that.
My promise to the owner was: If your BH runs as per its design for with no sound failures there will be at least 100% or more increase in the number of new tenants inside.
They will start choosing their favourite spots to start their nests.
Some will immediately start doing those markings, some will rework on those harvested nests markings and many might stay for sometime before proceeding with nests building.
Let them choose where they wanted to build and once we know their favourite locations we shall try to make them feel comfortable.
Before shutting the door down I did some final touches:
1) Make sure the BH sound system works to its most desirable conditions. The pulling sound at those door frames need to be loud so that they are able to pull any new visitors straight into the nesting rooms.
2) The internal sounds were played at the right volume. I prefer a loud volume but not until your ear drums will be affected.
3) Install a medium size bazooka on the monkey house roof top area. The owner's son bought a unit asking me to get my boys installed facing the entrance hole of our neighbour's BH. It was a slippery occasion when my workers complained that the roof surfaces were very wet and slippery since it was raining the whole day.
4) I full filled my promise to apply those insecticide application. Once the cement pavements were completed around the BH I took the trouble to spray those Fendona mixture with plain water. Applied mainly those areas where the wall meets the cement floor.
5) The Fendona preparation was also applied inside the nesting and roving room.
6) I did a bit more things with the left over aroma and applied on the top most floor.
7) The four wet floor system were flooded with water one more time and those left over bird shit was poured into them.
8) One of the most interesting work that I did was to climb those ladders to spray all those active spots on the nesting planks with "Super Pheromone". All the selected spots were those with signs of fresh bird shit spots on the floor below them. This exercise is mainly to force the tenant to proceed building their nest when they return on the same night.
9) I wanted the ground floor to be wet. All the floor and the walls, up to about 6 feet high, were wet with pipe water.
Oh yes I pray hard that this BH will have a very unusual result.
I have this gut feeling that it will easily have at least 300 nests within the next 8-9 months.
Bye bye and I will continue helping this BH to achieve a reasonable number of nests within the next 12 month contract period.
So where will be my next project?
No problem in getting job but the travelling and staying in remote locations are very taxing and hard to an old man like me.
The two BHs that I went for site inspections was a done deal.
The two owners called and wanted me to mobilize my workers to their BHs.
"Pak Harry can you move to my BH as soon as you finish the Bkt Selambau BH revamp?"
My answer to them was like give me a short break and let me assemble those items recommended in my visit report.
Once those items are ready and I have a good rest I will be there soon.
Need to start with the Taiping sick BH first and soon after the one at Dengkil Selangor
You are wellcome to join the fun and maybe you will learn a lot if you are serious in becoming a successful BH owner.
Please call me to know the terms and conditions.
Call 017 7551318 now.