Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Wanted To Test The New "SwiftPheromone" Liquid !!! !!!


I was very lucky to given the opportunity to meet an old friend who developed the "Super Pheromone" canister.

During my conversation with him I managed to convince him about expanding the use of his formula inside a BH.

One of my idea was to get him to supply me with the raw liquid to be used as the layer applied on those nesting planks after it installation and cleaned.

I love to test his formulation.

The best and the latest was to try inside the recent BH at Bukit Selambau, Kedah.

The moment my workers completed their crossings and tweeters installations works I quickly took over the ceiling and prepare to apply the new liquid.

What I did was to clean the planks with cleaned water mixed with some salt and a small cup of the liquid.

I focus on specific zone which I believed will be the centre of attention when the BH is put into operation mode.

You can imagine how dirty these planks were.

The water in the pail turned almost chocolate colour and have to be replaced with a new mix after every zone being cleaned.


Once the plank dried I will now apply a layer of the liquid hormone using those fine hair brush.

It was a very tedious and back breaking however once you have done it you feel so marvellous.

"Yes I have done something new and wonderful and I hope those birds will choose these zones applied with the new super pheromone liquid." the thing that came to your mind after finishing my job.

If the liquid is the same as what was inside those canisterised containers I can be rest assured that those birds will got stuck to the plank.

I remember these words from the producer:

"Pak Harry the pheromone is actually a liquid that produces a special kind of smell and when those birds landed on it will that to produce those saliva and they will immediately start putting it on the planks.  Even if they are not ready to start a family they will still become crazy of spitting their saliva."

I hope he is right and if it works I can give my assurance to this BH owners that he will soon have all his nearby neighbours birds to move into his BH.

Let see after two to three months from its operating date of February 16th 2013.


Still wet at the lower part of the nesting planks.


About to be dried after cleaning and before applying the swiftpheromone liquid.









No comments: