I am very pleased with the final installation of four wet floor pools installed on the ground floor of the 3 stories BH located in a remote place called Bukit Selambau, Kedah.
Took about ten days to completely overhauled the BH turning it into a two BHs in one BH.
The top most floor now operates on its own with no communication with the two floors below it.
The owner and his wife was very pleased with the works that were carried out and proudly present it to his friends before giving the blessing to put it into operation.
What was done inside this BH were as follows:
1) The BH not is made of two with the top most floor operate on its own while the two floors were the second unit.
2) The two BHs have their own dedicated entrance hole(s). The top most uses the top entry while the lower uses two side entries holes using a monkey house.
3) Each floor has two VIP rooms with properly wooden frame with cement boards and each with a door about 3 feet wide.
4) The nesting planks inside these VIP rooms were realigned and inserted with adequate number of additional crossing woods to create more 90* corners with cluster woods.
5) The number of internal sound tweeters on each floor now is about 250 pieces as compared to only about 50 pieces prior to upgrading.
6) The main entrance hole was enlarged to my preferred sized.
7) All the entrance holes (3 units) were installed with new external sound tweeters plus one for internal sound.
8) The roof of the monkey house was installed with a number of power tweeters.
9) Two of the three entrance holes were installed with hexagonal tweeters.
10) The top and middle floors were installed with the latest mist makers with auto starter sensors.
11) The lowest floor was with four wet floor pools filled with fine sand, wet with tap water and later sprinkled with bird shit.
12) The nesting planks were properly cleaned from dirt and debris before being applied with a layer of swiftpheromone solution.
13) A sizeable number of fake nests were made available inside all the VIP rooms.
14) All the fake nests were sprayed with special aroma to attract young birds to reside.
15) Each floor now operate its internal sound system on its own with a dedicated amplifier.
16) The external sounds for the top and bottom BHs are not the same.
17) The two BHs in one has it own "Last Tango" sound system installed to operate during late evening.
I feel very lucky to be given the trust by the owner to revamp this unit and after 10 back breaking days it is now back into operation.
The moment the sounds were put into operation you can see as if the BH now is alive.
I literally put the BH life back after staying dead for more than 22 months.
I thank the owner a number of times but his always says that I should be the one to say thank you for all the wonderful work you have done.
"Pak Harry you did the revamp works with passion and there no other fellows will be like you who give his entire effort to putting a dead BH back to its original purposes." a comment from the BH owner's wife.
My hope now is to see as many new bird shit spots on the floor especially below those internal sound tweeters.
Will report its progress as and when I visit for follow up maintenance operations.
Those who have similar problems please call 017 755 1318 or write to email@example.com.