Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Extra Two IR Lights For Clearer Pictures !!!

If you happened to use CCTV cameras in your BH and the pictures taken are too fuzzy what will be the best alternative?

I was looking around for some new gadgets in KL and saw this "Battle Star Galactica Space Ship" shape camera.

Hmm .... It surely looks very unusual and upon closer inspection I seem to realised that the camera comes with two additional IR lights at its side.

I told the shop owner to link it up and show how sharp the pictures from it.

He was very kind and proceed with the instruction.

I can see the different.  Those that are with no IR and with standard IR light were not as sharp as this new set.

I bought a set and looking forward to install in one of those BH that I am looking after.

The price is about RM350 a unit ex Kuala Lumpur..

For more information call 017 755 1318 or email you enquiries to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

No comments: