Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

A New Discovery : "The Happy Hours Corner" !!!

I am sure all of you are looking forward for something new that can helps in getting those birds to stay in your new BH.

There are not many people out there who are willing to share their findings and we need to get our act together for the sake of the Swiftlet Industry.

This was the latest discovery that was discovered today during one of my BH visit.

Remember about my idea of creating the VIP room?

My idea was to create a secluded room on one of the floor that will give the birds the right humidity, temperature and darkness.

This idea if you follow exactly to what I described in my articles before it to be will divert those birds entering into your new BH to stay and build their nests.

You need to install as many internal sound tweeters as possible and these specially designed (preferable bullet type) tweeters shall be wired as such that you can control the volume independently. Rough estimate is the number of corners times two.

The room shall have a partitioning, floor up to the ceiling with a door not smaller then 2.5 feet.

To lure the birds into this VIP room is to ensure that you mount at least two medium sized tweeters playing external sound on the door plank, 6 feet from the floor.

Inside the VIP room you also need to install at least two medium sized tweeters for the same external sound played at the door.

This is where the Happy Hours Corner was accidental created.

I took charge in the tweeters installation in a BH located in Kepong about 5 months ago.

Due to the odd shape of the VIP room, there was one small corner that could not fit my plan.  Due to that I decided to install about 10 tweeters facing the entrance door but perpendicular to the rest of the tweeters in the room. (Please double click on the picture to enlarge the picture attached)

These 10 tweeters, located at this odd corners, I wired them to a single line and connected to my external sound amplifier.

I was just curious to see what will happen if I play only external sound for this special part of the VIP room.

Today during my visit, for maintenance, I saw something that I could not believed my eyes.

The number of birds hanging on those 10 tweeters were many, much more then on those internal sound tweeters.
I believed that they were so attracted to the external sound I played and wanted to stay there forever.

I now will call this special zone as "Happy Hours Corner".

This new discovery, if properly installed, will ensure a high percentage of those birds to stay and becoming your permanent tenant.

From today this special Happy Hours Corner shall be in all my BH design.

Patented and no one should copy this beautiful idea. He he he he .........

I will be presenting this idea on how to use the Happy Hours Corners in my next monthly Seminar in Kuala Lumpur. All you need to do is to attend the one day seminar and you will get the precise details on how to design and to install in you own BH at no additional fee.

A new discovery and you can now reduce your failure rate instantly.

This new finding shall be yours if you follow the right steps of selecting corner and install the external sound tweeters correctly.

No comments: