Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Happy Hours Corner In Subang 2 BH !!!

This was how it looks like in Subang 2 BH.

I discovered the Happy Hours Corner idea about a few weeks back and now applying the technique in one of the BH that I was given the task to revamp.

This Subang2 BH was constructed about 2 years back but was put on "Hold" by the owner.

Recently he decided to put the house into operation mode but was unsure if the house was ready.

He called for my opinion and I told him that he need to upgrade the BH with VIP room, happy hours corner, additional tweeters, replace old tweeters, a few bazookas, humidifiers, CCTV cameras and so on.

He agreed and I was asked to carry out the modification.

I wanted to experiment my theory about those happy hours corner and he agreed to allow me to create what ever that can bring those wild birds inside the new BH.

For this BH I choose the back part of the house just at the back of the staircase wall to be converted for the Happy Hours corner.

What I did was to install about 6 external sound tweeters in one zone together with those internal sound tweeters facing outward.

After completing the installation conducted the trial run and I can say that those birds were very much at home playing with the tweeters and some latch on the tweeters.


A very interesting thing to follow up next few weeks to see if those birds will stay.

No comments: