Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sungai Udang BH Visit !!!

Been away during the weekend.
Traveled from KL to Gurun Kedah and back towards Setiawan to Kuala Lumpur.

I was asked to visit two BH in operations with different types of problems.

1) Sungai Udang, Seberang Prai.

The owner was pretty upset when his new BH was not showing any bird shits signs on the floor.  Only three months in operation and zip nothing was happening.

I was asked to drop by and take a good look on the possible reasons.

During the first 10 minutes I did some inspection outside the BH and it looks fined to me.  Well finnished with bright yellow color and with orange stripes.

The front part there seem to be an extension and the contractor opened the hole in the middle of the wall.  Hmm... this might be the problem.

I then entered the BH from the lower floor up to the first and then to the top most floor.

I don't actually like the way those tweeters were installed and there were so many types of tweeters.

There were no VIP rooms and the number of tweeters were not many.

Overall they looks okay but not let see the data room.

The owner selected the swallow sound ss99.  Not a bad choice however the equalizer settings were not right.

The sound he was playing pull those birds however the birds number of birds attracted to the entrance hole were not many.  Most of the time the pop in less then 3 seconds and out the come.

I told the owner to let me try something with my latest finding.  I inserted the new sound "Magnificent Cloud" and within a few seconds the entrance hole became the hole of fame. The number of birds multiplied to more then 50 and many entered the hole but stayed a bit longer then 3 seconds.

Okay what else can be done?

Let me try my "Sweet Honey" potion.  I went upstairs and started to spray on the walls and the entrance door s.

Now see what happened.

"Oh my god they started to enter and coming deeper into the house.  They now stays longer then 10 seconds and nearly all that came to the entrance hole will zoom in."

'Wow Pak Harry you are really good."

My conclusion was that he need to start looking as using new sounds that can push the birds deeper into the house and pull them by those "Sweet Honey".

What happened after four days:

HI Harry,
    Just completed the BH renovation + external tweeter installation. The entrance now face West and located at right hand side. 
After your visit, Aroma spray did play the part here to lure the bird in, I used Black Cloud + aroma (during yr visit) + change some of the amplifier setting, within 4 days can observed 4 Bird shit spot at top floor and 1 spot at 2nd floor. 
This is encouraging result ! No doubt can seen a few bird dropping spot, I have taken your advise to open the entrance at side (west) and let the bird counter clockwise in + S turn to 2nd entrance, I have changed the external sound to Marvelous Cloud, the result still excellent. 
I have received the aroma and all installed at strategic location. 
At 6pm - 720pm, many birds circulate and went in for longer period and many went into 3rd floor, 2nd floor dive down may need further finetuning as none dive down yet, thank you for your magic touch that lure the bird in and went into nestling, really appreciate all your help !

No comments: