Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Two Users Reporting About Marvellous Cloud External Sound !!!

I do not wish to bost or giving false impression about how good is this new found sound.

I got these two reports which I don't believed myself:

"Pak Harry, my Tupah, Merbok BH yesterday got at least 300 birds after using your new sound.  Thank you very much."

If you think I am lying please call this number and ask about his comment: 0124839653 Mr Koay.

The next was from Sungai Udang.

"Pak Harry with your new sound and the sweet honey those birds now entered the BH.  About 15 of them seem to hang around the place where your spray the sweet honey.  Unbelievable!!"

I think they are out of their mind but maybe it is true.

The Sungai Udang guy can be contacted at this number: :(need to call 017 755 1318 for his phone number)

Please try not to call them during the day time.  After their office hours will be better.

Make sure you ask if they are free to talk.  Introduce yourself nicely and please don't tell them that you got their numbers from my blog.  I will be dead !!!!

No comments: