Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A New External Sound As Good As Black Cloud !!!

To those who have purchased and use my external sound called Black Cloud, you might want to know that there is a new sound which I tested and proven to as good as the former.

I was invited to visit a newly build BH in Sungai Udang, Seberang Prai recently.

During the visit I was asked to test any good sound that the owner have not purchased from me.

While looking at my list I decided to use one new sound that I ignored and never conduct any test.

Well it took less then a few minutes when those birds came in a big crowd to the entrance hole and many entered the house.

The owner was stunned and I was also infatuated with the result.

"Hey Harry this sound is Marvellous and I think it is as good or better then your Black Cloud !!!"

I was very fascinated with this new found sound hidden in my closet.

I called it "Marvellous Cloud".  My advise to those who have purchased my Black Cloud, you need to get this Marvellous cloud into your sound library.

I will selling this sound soon and I hope the price offered to all will be affordable.

Those who are keen to have a short clip please let me know.  Only 20 seconds for you to hear evaluate whether you already have one in your collection.

Call me at 017 755 1318 to know the price before you are too late !!!

No comments: