Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Two New Tasks: In Jerantut, Pahang and Singkawang, Indonesia !!!

A town from where you take the sampan ride to the National Park.

I visited the town about two weeks back.  Been asked to look at what was wrong with a three stories tall BH with many birds flying at the entrance hole but not one spot of bird inside.

The owner operated the BH for almost three months but could not determined the cause of the problem.

When the son's owner called I told him that I will be happy to look into his dad's problem.

The trip was about 2.5 hours and luckily the road from KL to Jerantut junction was linked with a superb new highway.

The moment I arrived I took a good look at the house and briefly told the owner what might be the possible problems.

The next two days I got a full report out, about 17 pages, and described the possible problems and solutions.

They took less then 7 days to call me and told me they would like me to mobilise my trusted workers to be at site soonest.

I was not ready to dash to Jerantut for the subang2 unit was still under my final stage of revamping.

The owner took the trouble to drop by at the Subagng 2 BH and have a good look at what I was up to.  Just after the short visit he push some papers for me to initial and gave me the mobilization fee.

I was a bit taken back.  I wanted to take a short rest before taking another job. Since he was so keen to start I told him that I can be in Jerantut on Tuesday with one or two of my contract workers.

I need at least three weeks to finish up the revamp works and need to shuttle up and down to KL to mobilize some of those equipment needed to upgrade the BH.

In between there might be a possibility of dropping by in Singkawang, Borneo Island, Indonesia to visit a BH in more or less having the same problem.

Singkawang, about three hours drive from Pontianak airport, is a costal town to the south west of Kuching, Sarawak.

I met another person in distress at Mid Valley KL last week and he wanted me to fly over for a three days trip.

No comments: