Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

How To Prove To The Owner That His BH Conversion Will be Alright !!!

I have never tried this marvellous test before but today I did the unusual.

I showed the BH owner at Subang 2 that those birds do come in by having him inside the house when I played the external sound.

This BH owner, Mr. O,  found my contact number via my blog about two months ago.

He called and we met at KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.

He sound desperate but after the short meeting I understood that he was not sure if he can start his already converted shop house into BH at Subang 2.

Well my sincere advise to him was let me give my professional opinion by dropping by and inspect the 2 years old converted but not operated.

After the visit I told him that if he go ahead without any modifications, he can get about 1 nest a year.

I gave him my 17 pages report and told him to read all my professional observations and list of recommendations.

I told myself that within 2 days he will call and ask me to help to carry out the revamp works.  Yes, precisely two days he called and told me to meet and collect the 30% deposit.

I know what makes him convinced.  My report was so details and my recommendation plus sketches were amazing and unbelievable.

After one week of work I told him that the house was ready to launch today.

He came over with his Partner and was very excited to see the birds in action.

Well I told both of them to station themselves at one corner of the VIP room and enjoy the actions.

I switched the external sound (New Found Sound) and within less then 5 minutes those wild birds entered the house and were circling at the Happy Hours Corner just in front of them.

The sound must have excite those birds and they entered and were not bothered with the present of the two owners in the room.

More then 10 birds were flying around at one time.

I look at both of them and told them that this event tell you that the house is okay and the birds can come in and enter the target zone, the VIP room.

This technique will be my use in all future BH conversion.

If you have problems with your BH not nests for many months or those nests stop multiplying just call and let me turn around the BH like the one in Subang 2.....

Call 017 755 1318 or write you quiries to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com

No comments: