Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

So You Wanted Some Fruit Flies Maggots !!!


Yesterday transferred some fruit flies maggots to Semenyih BH insect Barn.

There were three visitors that joined the released of these maggots into those yellow plastic containers.

I started my morning activities by picking up Mr Steve Lau from Kuching, Sarawak.  He came to Kuala Lumpur for a conference but he badly wanted to join me to see any interesting activities which I planned for the day.

Well I told him that he will opened his eyes more when he sees what I was up to yesterday.

After picking him up I went over to the Post Office to courier some books ordered by one blog reader.  After posting took Mr Lau to Subang 2 to pick up some items for the Insect Barn in Semenyih.

After loading those containers we went up to Klang to show his the real actions.

"Mr. Lau for the first time in your life you will be allowed to enter the insect barns with lots of maggots and fruit flies.  We also will be showing you how to prepare those soup, insect food".

"Wow Pak Harry this is interesting. I am so excited to see these new ideas."

Upon arrival at the site we were joined by another group of newbies who also wanted to observe my new ideas.

We started boiling the water and once being boiled the soup mixture were added.  While waiting for the water to boiled my staff cleaned those plastic mats taken from the insect barn.

My staff stirred the hot soup using a kind of propeller using those drill machine.

After finishing the mixing the soup were transferred into the insect barn.

Some were poured into a container to be taken to Semenyih.

Well what about those maggots?

Well since we wanted to activate the insect barn the core insect need to be activated using those maggots.

Once completed we quickly rushed to Semenyih to transfer the maggots and the ready made soup.

Once again there were two newbies who came over to view what I was doing.

I might not be a member of any swiftlet farming association but I think I am pretty qualified to be one.

My mission is to expose the new things in swiftlet farming and I intend to continue to teach more newbies as I go along.

"Pak Harry, I wanted to thank you for being so generous with information and allowing us to tag along with your busy schedule.  Before I came over to KL, I heard so many bad rumors about you.  They claimed that you are a fake consultant and trying to cheat newbies like me.  But after following you for just one day and looking at your workmanship on the BH you revamped plus those insect breeding ideas, I am impressed and squash those stupid rumors about you. You are the most honorable and dedicated man in what are good at."

"All that you wrote in your blog were applied in the revamped BH. Amazing".

"Never in my life have come across someone who is so willing to share swiftlet farming knowledge with any newbies. Normally this business is very secret but you make is so opened and willing to make known of new techniques on how to be a successful swiftlet farmer".

"Pak Harry, I will never forget you and I will surely come back to attend your Seminars and perhaps invite you to come to Kuching to visit my BH that I recently launched".






No comments: