Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vietnamese Swiftlet Enthusiast In Town !!!




The last two days, after the tiring  KK and Sandakan visit, I was with two visitors from Vietnam.

The father and son team came down to take a good look at those Red Meranti logs (rectangular in shape) that were about to be loaded into a 20 foot container onward to Ho Chi Min city.

They planned to cut the and groove these planks in Vietnam.

Since I was the person who initiated the transaction, I could not do much but to attend to their site visit.


The moment they say those beautiful logs they keep saying that it was a marvelous set of items.  Well kept, dried and well packed.  They keep pushing me to get the items into the containers and move onto any available vessel to Vietnam.

I reassured them that the goods belongs to them and they will be packed into those containers once the vessel is firmed and the date of leaving is firmed.

On the same day I took them to Semenyih to view the BH under revamp.

The next day I told them to come again but this time to work as my aroma applicator.

The two were so excited and wanted to learn how to use those pumping machine and the aroma.
This is the way I tried to help those who are new in this business.

What they need is commitment to be the best.

Have a good look at these pictures:






No comments: