Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

You Should Read This Funny But He Could Be You !!!

"Pak Harry, I am Mr T from Sarawak.  I am about to put my BH into operation next week.  The BH is ready and I got 4 thumb drives with bird sounds from my "Consultant".  My problem is that when I asked him which is internal and external he answered that there is no such thing as internal and external. Very very strange & funny so I quickly contacted you for some advise."

What can be wrong here?

You mean your "Consultant" said that?

I think he is not fit to be one.  There are many, may be better,  in Petaling Street or Chow Kit road in KL.

Now let me come back to you.

How come you never take any effort to get to know more about swiftlet farming yourself?

If you are going to start a BH, my advise if to get yourself ready with knowledge and good sounds.

You could have at least improve your knowledge on your own and perhaps get the sound collection yourself prior to getting the BH up?

Swiftlet farming is something that you need to be the master.  You cannot 100% be dependent on a third party.  If you do that you will cursed yourself for being so stupid.  (I was in the same boat 5-6 years ago)

Most consultant can only try their best to help you but on the long run you need to be on your own.

What you need is to learn as much as you can and be a part of the community where you get new sounds, technologies, aromas and so on.

Never be over dependent on your "Consultant".

Trust me they will disappoint you one day, like what I went through when I first started.

No comments: