Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Swiftlet in Vietnam became crazy when they listened to NBU and King Kong

I was shown this two video clips from a visitor who happened to use my NBU and KingKong sounds in Vietnam.

My respond was "unbelievable" but proud to have help him to get more crowds to his BH entrance holes.

The first video clip was shot when he played NBU.

According to him on the first day the number was not that many.

The number grew from day to day and this was after three days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlN2vfkxs7A



The second clip shown what happen when King Kong was played.

It was much better than NBU.






The two sounds can be purchased at a price that is worth every penny.

If you are interested let me know at harryswiftlet@yahoo.com or call me at 017 7551318

No comments: