Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

It Was Just Marvellous To Put Life Back Into Sick BHs !!!

I feel very happy to see the smiles at every face of a family who own a BH.

It was like a dead BH for many many months and now their BH is back from being dead.

"Pak Harry you put life back into our BH.  Thank you very very much." said the owner's wife.

I simply feel that they should have done it much earlier.

"Pak Harry we could not find the right person to help us and we have our trust with the contractor who build the BH."  she confess.

Her husband attended my Penang seminar about two years ago and that was how he called for some help.

"Pak Harry I don't think there is any one else whom I can trust except you and my gut feeling tells me that Pak Harry can will will turn around my BH." he husband comment.

Humbly I told them that I can do my best and I will try to install every sensible new gadgets that I have invented or discovered.

Let me look after your BH for 12 months and see what will happen after that.






second video clip




the third part:


No comments: