Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 13th 2015: My Limbang Visit & Productivity Seminar !!!


A very productive trip.

Managed to deliver a talk on how to improve the productivity of your BH to about 60 people.

Most were from Sarawak however I later discovered that there were some group of people who traveled about 14 hours from Kunak, Sabah just to come and listen to my talk.

I remember spoken to people from Lawas and also Brunei.

There were a few from Kuala Lumpur whose office was very closed to my house.

My main focus was to make sure that those who attended about many discoveries that I have invented and applied which help to easily populate any sick BHs.

The key to reactivating a sick BH is mainly to find out the causes why those wild birds refuse to stay and at the same time why those young babies that were hatched and raised in the BH refuse to return home.

If we can pin point the exact reason and introduce the right solution we should be able to solve the mysteries.

I laid to them about what I discovered and what gadgets that can attract the attention of those wild birds.

I also provided them with some formulas on how to DIY the BH aroma and insect breeding system.

I have to say that from the way they behaved and forcing me to take photos I have achieved my objective.

What I was there for was to transfer my knowledge and once they have discovered these new ideas they will be able to improve their BH nests population.

I have no secrets like many others.

My objective is to get them to share on what they know and perhaps in a group they can be more successful.

I keep telling them that if they have any problem to understand any new discoveries they should not hesitate to call me for confirmation.

Just use this number 017 7551318

Have a look at the many pictures taken during the Seminar:












No comments: