Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Permatang Pauh Floor Orientation: Those Birds Cannot Find Their Way Down !!!




Managed to sketch the floor plan of this BH located at Permatang Pauh.

The flying path from the main LMB to the back of the floor is not conducive for the birds to fly down to the ground floor.

This is a pretty common scene in most BH with very little birds nesting on the lower floors.

I am sure if you are the bird you will have a very tough time to locate the opening to fly down.

What can you expect a wild bird in total darkness?

My advise to the BH owner is to use some common sense and not too easily convinced when an ayam consultant sketch the floor plan.

Where do you think is the most appropriate place where the LAL should be located?

I drew another floor plan and told him precisely where it should be located if he refuse to do anything modifications with the current floor partitions.

Look you need to locate your LAL precisely where all those birds will fly above it.  Yes the highest number of birds to fly above it during their evening and morning flight.

That will be the only way to get their attention to populate your lower floor.

With his BH current wall those birds will not find the place and there will be very little birds that will fly down stairs.

A very poor design but he still insisted to stick to the current configuration.

"Pak Harry I have very little cash to spare as such I will only try to do the minimum" he replied.

I can only remind him about what will happen and if he said so I asked him to focus on the top floor and forget the bottom floor for a while.

He agreed with my recommendation to shut the old entrance hole one more time.

He will install a hexagonal tweeter.

He also promised to widen the main entrance hole to about 2.5' X 3'.

He will install wooden planks around the hole perimeter and lastly he will rearrange the external sound tweeters at the LMB.

"Pak Harry I will call you to drop by and inspect what I have done"

Well at least he agreed to do something to proof what I was trying to point out to him.

I think this guy after having two bad experiences with the Chap Ayam consultant no longer trust any one.

That include me.

Well let us see what happen after he modified the three items.

No comments: