I became numb (my brain suddenly experienced not enough blood) looking at so many errors and I talk so little with the owner.
Sometime when you are in a state of shock you will experience the same.
I finally managed to finish my visit report and emailed to the owner.
I know all those recommendations will be good for the BH but I wonder if he will ever implement it.
Not that I don't trust him but the amount of expenses will be a bit high.
Main activities that might incur cost will be the heat insulation method.
The BH was erected using a single layered walls and with the current high temperature outside his BH is not spared.
I can feel that if nothing is done to insulate this BH the nesting room temperature will be higher than 34-37*C.
If this BH is populated and suddenly the room temperature shot around this temperature all his tenants will vacate the house.
What I told him to do is to heat shield the walls from inside the BH.
This method proved very successful in a BH at Ceneh Kemaman Trengganu.
Once the heat shield layer is installed and protected by cement boards the internal wall will drop to 29*C all the way.
No matter how hot the external wall is the internal wall will stay at 29*C.
Let us hope that he will carry out this recommendations.
The following ideas were also recommended:
1) He need to perhaps look into the installation of a hexagonal tweeter. For his BH case the height of the unit must be above the apex of the monkey house roof structure.
2) My next recommendation was to carry out some modification to the main entrance hole. I suggested to open it wider and installed a wood lining on its frame. The bottom frame to be installed with owl spikes and at the side frame with external sound tweeters. I also insisted that the top frame to be installed with two more AG 35 tweeters facing slightly up towards the sky.
3) One very critical thing he has to carry out is to block the connecting area between the tunnel and each nesting room floors. He need to erect a wall and open a door to block those bright lights.
4) My another idea is to reorganize the nesting floors. He need to create a VIP room on each floor. He might want to erect a room to block those light from the earlier door mentioned too.
5) What about the external tweeters inside his VIP rooms? I stressed to him what to do with a number of sketches.
6) The VIP room need a lot of internal sound tweeters and I explained to him why. In his case one floor he should accommodate about 120-150 tweeters. I showed him precisely how and where to install all of them.
7) I do recommended to him on the installation of as many fake nests as possible. This is one of the very attractive gear to lure and trap those young couples. What about 250-300 pieces per floor? I told him how to cut them from styrofoam and how to install both the rectangular and triangular shape fake nests.
8) His BH amplifier running system needs a serious make over. The way the amplifiers are running were not good. The external sound should run during the daytime while the internal must be on a continuous basis. Currently his internal sound was not.
9) The wet nesting planks on the middle floor need immediate action. I have been talking to him how critical it is to quickly dry them up and perhaps clean all the planks. He have never clean them before and if he did he will realized how dirty they are.
I will be doing my part to follow up with him and I keep telling him that the only way to reactivate his BH is to follow all those recommendations provided.
"Try not to talk to too many "Consultants". They will make you more confused"
Let us hope that he will carry out all the things recommended.
If you face the same problems just call this number : 017 7551318
Have a look at some of the sketches done for him: