Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

How To Track Your BH New Comers !!!


(I discovered this flying path in his BH)

"Pak Harry I think my BH after the renovation done is not moving as my expectation.  I need your help what should I do."

The exact words from a BH owner whose BH was inspected about 9-10 months ago.

Before I try to make any conclusions I asked him a few things.

How many was the nests before he revamped ?  Answer : 5 nests

How many nests now after the revamp operation?  Answer : 15 nests (plus minus).

I interrupted and told him that is equivalent to 200% up which is as per my expectation.

My expectation is only 100% or 5 nests but of course it was too low.

Now I asked him some interesting question.

Where do these nests are located?  Are they at the same place or far away from each other?

His answer : All were closed to each other at about 3 spots.

My interpretation on what is happening to his BH was that he is not getting those birds originated from other BHs but only from his own BH.

"You need to reevaluate your BH sound systems and try to figure out how to bring in more birds that are not from your own BH alone.  Go up to the roof and see if you can identify where they are hovering and which flying path are they returning home?"

He need to pull them over perhaps by installing a number of bazookas.

If they are far away he might need to install those long range Bazookas.

Not one but a few depending on his findings about where they are playing or search for food or where their flying home flight are.

What I was trying to relay to him was not to sit still and leave to God but try to identify why those wild birds are not coming to his BH.

Get the right tool to pull them over to his BH rooftop.

I am sure he will learn something from this excercise.

I told him that I took more than 14 years to be a Sifu but he is about 2-3 years in this field.

So he need to learn more and more.

Everyday there will be new things to learn and he should try to learn more.

No comments: