Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Pleasurable View At Kepala Batas BH !!!



Something pleasurable to see and to share with all my blog followers.

I took a short break with my family at Sungai Patani, Hari Raya Adilfitri holiday, and managed to sneak to the Kepala Batas BH.

The nice cool weather with intermittent showers seems to have some favorable effects on those swiftlet.

I have a very strong feeling that during this wet weather they seems to be easily attracted to good sounds.

For this particular BH I was playing two external sounds and the number of birds responded was interesting.

The external sound played at those last tango tweeters was Superlimax while at the main window and the hexagonal tweeter was SuperVacuum.

A marvelous and pleasurable thing to see so many of those birds playing at the monkey house areas.

How can I pull them inside?

I think you by now know how to do it.

If you are not sure let me know so that I can tell you my tricks.

Write to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

If you desire to see the same actions around your monkey house get the two set of sounds.

Call me at 0177551318 for its prices.

Enjoy these clips and pictures taken last week.




(Better if enlarged)







No comments: