Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bujang Valley BH: Just Wanted To Show How Two Good External Sounds Works !!!


Well got another one BH that I am looking after.

This second unit is at Kampung Bujang, Merbok Kedah.


I was given the task to turn around by the owner since he don't have the time and idea what to do.

I was actually forced to undertake this BH with another 2 units.

What I like most about this Bujang BH is the one acre land that came along with it.

I have not only work on the BH but also the piece of land.

The trees mainly nangka madu are doing well and the BH is also moving nicely.

Last week went to change the sound so that it will play the new sounds.

While weeding the plants I managed to capture a clip showing you what happen and you can see what happened to its neighbor.

A very interesting and nice.

However I am of the opinion this BH need a monkey house structure to be erected.

Many times I can see many birds going to the walls searching for an entrance hole.

Most of the young birds must be from BHs with monkey house type entrance hole.

When they are so used to their favorite entrance hole they will find it hard to enter a top entrance BH.

Well I need to allocate some fund for this new erection.

Let's hope by this year end the monkey house structure will be up and running.

Enjoy the clip and some of the trees fruiting.




(Try to compare with the neighbor's BH on the left)













No comments: