Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2015

Bujang BH: More Birds Then Usual !!!



(Enlarge the clip for better viewing)

While clearing those tall grass around the fruit trees I was very amused with the number of birds playing at the top entrance area.

There are a few possible reasons but the external sounds played is the number one.

The word is sounds.

Two sounds played and the one around the top entrance external lip seems to be the most powerful.

The rain seems to be off and on for the whole of the week and I am sure that also activate those birds to response to BH good sounds.

The volume level is another possible reason.

Mine was a bit louder as compared to the BH beside mine.

I can see that those powerful sound do help my neighbor.

I enjoy the view and I hope it will be like these clip every day.

The more they are outside the chance of some to enter the BH is pretty high.

I have also applied my NKS technique.

There were so many new markings inside and I took about 3 hours to complete the installation for one floor only.

After three hours your legs, hands and head became so tired.

Sweating all over the body.  I was actually drenched.

After installing about 60 pieces of fake nests and sprayed with super pheromone I left the BH.

I am now back in Kuala Lumpur and hope to see some new nests next three weeks or so.

The NKS photos are as follows:

(New Markings)

(Another new marking)

(Did the NKS)




No comments: