Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Figs Tree At Kapar BH Fruiting Within 1 Year !!!



The air layered figs tree planted at Kapar BH land area finally bare fruits.

It was air layered in Sungai Patani and transferred direct to the nursery on June 2014.

The three plants were planted nicely and you can read in this link:

http://swiftletfarming.blogspot.com/2014/06/pantai-remis-bh-planted-3-new-figs-trees.html

(When I first planted: June 2014)

(Look at how tall it is now: June 2015)


After one year one of the three is fruiting.

I hope the other two will also start fruiting.

Since it was the first there was no figs warps around.

I hope to see some during my next visit.

If they are not there I need to do some figs warps transfer.

Main purpose to have these tree around your BH is to generate insects naturally.

If every fruit produce let say 100 figs warps, you might have a few million of them flying around the tree every season when the tree starts to bear fruits.

I am glad that this first air layered tree is beginning to show result.

I have air layered another 10 for some orders in hand.

Enjoy these pictures taken.











No comments: