Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Rats Attack: From Almost 70 Now only 2 Nests.




Today have a short meeting with the owner of a BH at Jenjarum Selangor..

He wanted me to deliver my latest two very effective sounds and I drove about 1 hour to meet him.

He was very disappointed with the attack by those rats.

Based on history this BH was not doing well however after meeting me he managed to push the nests number to 70 nests.

He left the BH unattended for a few months and suddenly found out that all his tenants were eaten away by rats.

A very typical problem with BH located at shop houses, I told him.

I faced a similar problem with one of my JV BH in Kuatan Pahang when those rats feeding on KFC rubbish started to move in into my JV bird house.

The attack and kill nearly all the poor tenants.

It will be a good advice to set traps or perhaps sprinckle some rats baits around the floor areas.

I have seen a guy who set those cage traps , 2 sets per floor, with biscuits as its bait.

This guy running a BH in Sedili said that every time he inspected his BH there will be a few with those rascals.

My advice to those with BH please try not to forget about these rats.

Take precautions and trap them.

No comments: