Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Gemas BH: The BH Owner Called And Confirmed To Upgrade His BH !!!



He took only a few short minutes and confirmed wanting me to move up to revamp his BH.

I took almost half a day to complete my visit report.

He took less then one hour to confirm his interest to arrange for the necessary changes.

The owner called me on September the 24th and without hesitation asked me to move my workers down.

He must have too much of heartache with his under performed BH.

One very sure thing he told me was shy with all his friends.

All of them erect their BH nearly the same time and nearly all of them have more than 100 nests while his was 30.

He cannot take it anymore.

"Pak Harry I will arrange to erect the Monkey House as per your recommendation and installed them facing the birds flying home path.  Also will open a window facing the EAST for the morning light".

He wanted to make sure that I will come so he will proceed with the monkey house construction using some fabrication yard nearby.

It will be good for him and his under performing BH.

I can only do my part to help him with some of his problems.

I think his knowledge about swiftlet farming is no good.

I hope to try to persuade to learn some during my stay while on the upgrading job.

Looking forward to be in Gemas soon but I need to finish the Merdeka Jaya BH first.


No comments: