Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2015

Visited 9 Bird Houses At Johor Swiftlet Garden !!!





This week September 10th 2015, I was welcomed by the Developer of this Ecopark in Johor to view 9 of the 49 BHs.

A very rare chance of getting into the complex but I was personally invited by the Developer.

His idea was to ask my views on the condition of the BHs and perhaps get my ideas on how to bring in more nests in each of the 49 houses.

You might want to know more about this Ecopark by clicking this link words: swiftlet garden

The person who received me brief about what his company was up to and explained what will happen to the swiftlet industry.

His conclusion was that once his new factory is up and running (end of this year) he will be able to convert raw birdnests into something that will be consumed by every women and every cancer patient of the world.

The end product will no longer be processed bird nests but something else which are more lucrative and more beneficial to human being.

His objective is not those raw nests that are consumed by the mainland Chinese but for the rest of the world.

Yes people like me, you, your mom, dad, neighbors, young and old.

He is more inclined to sell his end product to the Middle Eastern, Japanese, Americans and European.

China will be the last in his list.

Just imagine a bird nest processing center with zero sales to China?

He is not like many others who process raw nests.

A very bold and progressive guy with a lot of investments into research.

His current product are glycoproteins extracted from raw bird nests.

Out of so may types of glycoproteins his company managed to extract 18 of them and more to come.

Each of these glycoprotein according to him can be used to kill those harmful cells like cancer cells and etc.

Those glycoproteins are now being processed and added into products like coffee, chocolate, instant noddles and many other types of junk food.

He is turning all those junk foods into health food according to him.

One big discovery was the use of the Glycoprotein in combating cancer cells.

He showed me the video clips what happened when glycoprotein are added to healthy cancel cells.

The second purpose of glycoprotein is in the cure of arthritis or bone joints pain.

(The term arthritis literally means inflammation of a joint, but is generally used to describe any condition in which there is damage to the cartilage. Inflammation is the body's natural response to injury. The warning signs that inflammation is present are redness, swelling, heat and pain.)

This product now is one of the bests for those those reaches 50 years and above.

His third product that is already tested and proven is the menopause combat product.

Being tested in Japan and proven to help those ladies that reaches 40 years old and above.

His plan will be to continue employing those researchers in expanding the use of those glycoprotein.

A very impressive method in turning raw nests into something else beside using them as soup.

What he needed from me are my expertise in bringing in more birds into those BHs.

The South Garden is in operation for almost 3 years and now he is erecting a similar project he called the East Garden about 10 kilometers away from the current Ecopark.

I wish him well but I need to quickly inform him when I can move to South Garden.

"Let me rescheduled all my current job and will inform you when I can start moving"

That was what I told him.

It is not the lucrative job but I was looking at a kind of challenge.

If I can make a stand alone BHs to be well why can't an Ecopark?

Call me if you wish to know more about this project.

No comments: