Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

Merdeka Raya BH: Owner Wanted To Extend My Services !!!

 (This was the sketch I gave to him)



Well after confirming my renovation job at Lukut, the same owner wanted me to move to Merdaka Jaya in Melaka.

I am not sure if he will allow me to take a short break.

What I heard from him was that he have proceeded with my idea of installing a Monkey house with two entrance hole above his main entrance areas.

"Pak Harry I have completed the monkey house as per your design.  Please mobilize to Melaka immediately after finishing the Lukut BH." exactly the word he used on me.

(Picture showing one of the widow opened at the monkey house)


Frankly I am not sure why he needed my service so bad.

Hmm may be I am good and he thinks that I can reactivate his BH.

Very lucky to be well accepted by many BH owners in the Country.

Right now my schedule will be very very tight.

His main problem with the BH in Melaka was the number of nests on both floors.

After examining his BH I told him that his BH is difficult to enter.

If I am one of those birds around his BH I will not be happy with the number of twists and turns to make before reaching the nesting rooms.

If Pak Harry feels so those birds will say the same.

What I planned to do is to open a new door and at the same time rearrange the partition walls.

One new door will be opened and one to be relocated.

One very taxing thing to carry out will be to remove a wall made of bricks.

I told him that I need to rent a dump bin to throw away all those bricks.

Since he wanted to spent as little money as possible I advice him to focus on the top floor.

The ground floor will remains as it was however will fix a number of tweeters to force some of them to go down.

Once the number of nests touches maybe 500 he should revamp the ground floor ( my sincere advice to him).

He know too well that I was trying to help and no more than that.



No comments: