Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Tumpat BH: This Was What I Think This BH Badly Needed !!!



After the short visit I set down with my computer and drew a number of sketches using paint work.

My main idea is to get or bring as many birds as possible to the main entrance area or above the monkey house.

Currently the visible hexagonal tweeter was dead.

The number of external sound tweeters at the LMB were two pieces.

I believed the number of external sound tweeters are not adequate.

What I came out with was something like these:

1) The roof top will be installed with a new hexagonal tweeter.  This main item will be precisely located.  Its height above the roof of the monkey house will be not more than 2.5 feet.

2) The monkey house roof area will be installed with about 8 power tweeters to push the external sound further to lure more birds to come over the BH.

3) I also planned to add two mini bazookas to focus on the birds flying home path.

4) The LMB will have at least 10 pieces of external sound tweeters.

All the above will be properly wired so that I can play at least two external sounds without any interruptions.

One will be for the power tweeters and the mini bazookas.

The second sound will be for those tweeters at the LMB and the hexagonal tweeter.

The best sounds will be properly chosen from my best sounds collection, tested and selected.

This will be the best way to bring those wild facifagus to the BH monkey house area.

I am very sure most of these birds once they came near will enter the BH.

I have more tricks to lure them deep into the BH nesting rooms.

My mission will be to pull them to the back of the BH.

Remember this BH is 100 feet in length.

How to pull them until the end?

This is where your experience come into play.

One day this BH will have at least 5 kilograms of nests during every harvest.

What it needed is the touch of a super "Sifu".

No comments: