Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tumpat BH: Pak Harry When Can You Fly Over ??



While driving home my wife and her mother home today from Port Dickson this BH owner from Tumpat, Kelantan called.

His question sound familiar.

"Pak Harry when can you fly up to KB?  I am ready to start the revamp operation".

I am not sure how to answer him but can only tell him that let me look into my schedule.

The Lukut BH revamp is about to finish and the Merdeka Jaya BH is my next but what now !!!

I need to get my schedule proper but would not like to disappoint these BH owners.

What I promised him was to fly up for two days and come back to look at the revamp works in Melaka.

This particular owner, Tumpat BH, seems to have enough with his current so called consultant.

However he cannot terminate the person contract due to the fact that he is his close relative.

"Pak Harry he is looking after three more BHs of mine and if I terminate his service who else can look after all my BHs.  It is not easy to find someone that I can trust but he don't know a thing about getting more birds inside"

He was right and the best solution is to engage him to revamp the sick BH with me to supervise.

Hopefully he will learn the tricks and perhaps revamp the rest.

I plan to use Subang airport shuttle service to fly up and down to oversea the whole revamp operation starting this Wenesday September 30th 2015.

Let see how things goes and I will report for my readers to follow. 

No comments: