Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Swiftlet Garden : I Was Welcome Into The Family !!!

(Where I will be from October 2015 till March 2016 or longer)


Two days ago while driving around in Lukut N9 to find a place to stay I received the confirmation from Mr E that he wanted me to mobilize my staff ASAP (As soon as possible).

I think he likes me and I hope my relationship with him will remain for as long as I survive.

The moment he met me a few weeks back he likes me.

May be he knew more about me and what I can help him with his upstream operations.

Or maybe he simply love to have me as a friend.

I did not forced him to like me but thing is going towards where it should be.

I told him to focus on his downstream while let me help him with his upstream operations.

He is very advanced as compared to so many other BH operators or perhaps those who operate their own processing centers.

He moved at a faster pace and I am not sure if the rest can follow.

He managed to extract those active Glycoprotein from raw nests.  At least 18 so far.

He also have engaged a number of Professors to study how these Glycoproteins can benefit human being.

So far the researches conducted managed to prove that these Glycoprotein can be use to prolong the life of any Cancer patients (Grade 4), Stem Cell activator, Arthritis cure and Menopause delays.

His circle of friends seems to be powerful in signing him to start the Ecopark in Johor and I am sure they have a very high expectation on his abilities.

He got the Ecopark going and now the time have come to get someone like me to boost the Ecopark productivity.

I reminded him to concentrate on the down stream and let me the person to look after his upstream.

He wanted me to revamp about 9 operating BHs and there will be 2 new BHs that need my personal touches.

My current plan is to complete the Lukut and after that the Medeka Jaya.

Once that are done I might be able to move down to Sedili, Johor.

Looking forward to be a part of Mr E family and let us hope that my little contribution will ease his bottleneck.

This Ecopark is out of bound to all except me and my workers.

I am sorry that I will not be able to invite any one to come and see what I will be doing.

Well if you are serious let me schedule some other place to view or visit.

Call me at 017 7551318.


No comments: