Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Revamp Operation of Lukut BH is On !!!

(I think you can imagine how the hexagonal tweeter is working or maybe not working)

Mobilized equipment and worker to site a few days ago to Lukut, N9.

Right now rush back to finish some orders that need deliveries.

Sorry for not updating my blog.

The Lukut BH is a 1 1/2 stories factory lot located at Taman Perindustrian Perdana Lukut.

I was invited to view it a few months back and the moment the owner read my full recommendations (visit report) he pushed me to get to work.

This low performing BH only has about 60-70 nests after about 3-4 years of operation.

There were a number of weakness and I pointed to the owner what he can do to activate the slow performing BH.

My first area to pay attention to was the entrance hole area.

The open roof area was not properly fitted with the right number and the right type of external sound tweeters.

The so call hexagonal tweeter was dead and at the same time help way up about 12 feet in the sky.

Even with those tweeters in operation he will get very few birds that will enter his BH.

I lowered it using a brand new hexagonal tweeter.

The right location was above the main entrance door and not at the middle.

The main entrance door was a bit too big and what I did was to reduce its size some that lesser light will enter the nesting rooms.

The door now was layered with wood frame (2"x 3") so that those external sound tweeters can be easily installed.

I arranged for 10 external sound tweeters on the frame.

Now it looks better and more attractive.

After installing these two gadgets at the entrance hole area, I tested their effectiveness.

Just enjoy what I captured.

(I used the same sound which he bought from me a few weeks prior to the revamp operation)

Tommorow will me back to site to start the ground floor areas.

A lot of things to be done but I assured the owner that his BH will be a new princess in town.

There will be a lot of birds that will be attracted to it and I am not surprise the nest number will double or perhaps triple within a few months.

 I wanted him to be a proud owner of a BH and he will always remember me.

Will keep you all posted if the BH perform well.



No comments: