Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Flying To Penang To Meet My SIFU Tommorrow !!!


Well I need to make this special blog to record my latest business arrangement that might bring some interesting phenomena in birdnest ranching in a large scale .

To tell U the truth, I received a call from an old friend who seem to be facinated with by swiftlet farming blog.

We met and chat about old times and later we went on about birdnest ranching.

His intention is to get his friend to do birdnest ranching is a large scale. He wanted me to arrange to see my birdhouse and other birdhouses that are successfull and raking in the nests in tenth kilo a month.

I seriously thought that he was pulling my leg but he is dead serious.

He called me this morning and instruct me to arrange for the trip back to SPatani and meet my SIFU who build my birdhouse.

Once that is completed he will arrange for the funder who is seriously looking at investing in birdhouse in a large scale.

All are set and I will be on my way tommorrow. Best of luck to me !!!

No comments: