Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Real Secrets: My Wife True Secrets !!!

I never knew that my wife is a birdnest enthusiast.

My wife, a full blown Chinese, told me today that when she was 7 years old her Mom used to buy raw birdnest from Sinseh shop and let her and two sisters do the cleaning.

After cleaning, Mom will boil and cook them with Rock sugar and all the three (sisters) will take them every week.

I am not suprised at all because all the three are well above the rest in their respective schools. I remember her telling me that she is always the top two and the same goes to the two sisters.

Her eldest sister now is a Medical Doctor, the first from Ibrahim school, who started the first sperm bank in Malaysia and my wife now is a Dental Surgeon, also the first from Ibrahim School. Her other sister decided to stay back and work with her father's family business.

Now I know why they are always top of their class every year. It is all because of birdnest.

I keep telling her why she could not transfer some of the gene to me thru her saliva?

Its true, very true.

My mom shud have done the same. Then I shud be as smart as my wife.

No comments: