Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Now My Wife Is Facinated With My Swiftlet Ranching Hobby !!!

It is great to know that your better half is showing a keen interest in your hobby in bird nest.

I have to admit that I went into bird nest farming without the knowledge of my dear wife.

My main reason being, if she came to know about it she will kill me !!! Serious, I know she is dead against any kind of investment which she thinks is a waste of money.

During my last trip back to my and her hometown, Sungai Patani, she admitted that she knows about my birdhouse project. It was through one of my staff who secretly told her.

The first thing that I did was to say sorry for not telling her earlier but my good reason being, since my parent are no longer alive, I need to have something to do while back in my home town.

Well by using my sad and sympathetic explanations she seem to accept my excuse. She says that it is okay as long as I do not put too much money into it.

Well I told her that the monthly bill is just about RM 21 (10 for water and 11 for electricity. Well that sounds very low and reasonable to her.

While talking about it she made gestures that if the house is full of birds we should invite her farther to visit the house. Hmmmm ..... I think it will not be that easy and that soon. It might take maybe another 5 years, I told her. I do not know how long her father will stay alive? He is now crossing 80 years old. He he he.

Well the best news to me is that at last she came to know about my private and confidential project by her self. I have been keeping away from her for almost 3 years.

I was just afraid that she might make me drop the project and it will be a shear waste. But now I am delighted and happy that she accepted it with a open mind and blessed my hobby. Wow what a relief.

Well, to all those who are in the same line please believe me that it is a real relieved when your love one accept something that is so dear to U.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.