Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

A New Kind, Solid State, Sound Amplifier In The Market !!!



All these while I thought amplifiers for BH are those Karaoke sets that are big and bulky.

The can cost you about RM 300 to RM5,000.

On the average I will choose the type that will cost me around RM600 -RM1000.

But recently I discovered something new and all in all it was due to operating BHs with solar generated power.

Most of the time those amplifiers are powered by AC current and very rare these karaoke sets are build with dual power drives.

If they are the electrical consumption will drain your solar batteries within less than a few days.

One new discovery is this special amplifier as big as those portable hard drives.

It has two volume knobs and a slot for those micro 1cm by 1.5 cm memory card.

I was a bit reluctant to use it but now getting used to using it.

The BH in Karak and Dungun, both with solar powered system, are using them and let us hope they will perform as good as those karaoke amplifiers.

I ordered a few more and one unit is currently under my closed observation at Kepong BH.

A very fascinating new gadget, compact and not that expansive (below RM400).

The product have at least 6 months warranty.

The product supplier was very sure that one unit can connect to almost 400 piezoelectric tweeters running your internal sound.

So far the sound produced seems to have no problem attracting those swiftlet.

A very interesting discovery and if it can last for a long time, I think this will be the product that can change the swiftlet farming industry.

Main advantage is its light weight, compact and easy to install.

You can carry one hundred in your car since it is so small.

Your cost to ship via post laju will be minimal.

I will install more of these amplifiers and observe its effectiveness.

Who knows it might be better than those bulky Karaoke units.

Remember this is something new and I must say that it can be the future amplifier that you might want to consider.

If you should ever use them please try to evaluate and report to me how effective it is.








No comments: