Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

One Of The Best Located BH In Bagan !!!



How ideal is ideal ?

I mean what can be an ideal location for your BH?

My prescription is where there are plenty of birds flying all over and around your BH even when there are no sound being played.

I never believed that there is such a location but I was wrong.

I was given a new challenge to furnish a two stories BH located somewhere in Bagan Serai Perak and this particular BH was in a padi field.

The nearest residential house was about 1.5 kilometer away.

After getting my workers settled down at the BH, they chose to stay in, I found a small hotel for the night.

The next morning after buying some food for my workers I was at the BH.

The view was astonishing. There were more than 500 birds flying low just above those water in one of the padi field just beside the BH I was working on.

The number grew and at peak time there were at least 2,000 swiftlet flying above the patch and the BH.

Amazing view and I could not asked for anything more.

My workers could not stop coming out to watch those swiftlet.

"Pak Harry, even with only internal sound those birds will come inside."

I could not answer them but share the excitement with them.

"How I wish the house was ready with those sounds."

To those who have never seen such a wonderful sights please call me and I am sure you will be able to experience the wow experiences.

On the other side of the canal there were some "Bagau" that were having some feast following those tractors ploughing the field.

Have a good look at these pictures and video clips.

Hope all of you enjoy these beautiful pictures taken with my canon camera.
















No comments: