Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

A Stealth (Warship) BH With Four Monkey Houses !!!


An interesting designed BH with four monkey houses and at least eight entrance holes.

She looks like those stealth warship in Star Wars.

While shuttling from Jerangau to Dungun I saw this very interesting BH with four of its corners build with monkey houses.

From far it looks very weird but the owner must have spend a fortune to erect this three stories about 120 feet long by 60 feet wide.

I was very curious and turned into its compound to take some pictures.

I never seen this design before but to those who wanted to erect one I think it is better to have both the monkey house and the top entries.

I was not able to count how many birds entered the BH but I think the wall should have been properly completed.

Most of walls were not plastered and exposed to the hot sun.

Enjoy viewing these pictures:






No comments: