Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Vietnamese Blog Reader Who Was Very Appreciative !!!



Try to read and learn from this email received a few days ago.

Dear Harry,

How are you?  Hope you still remember me.  I am an addicted blog reader of yours. After two months of operation, I've realized that I have chosen a bad consultant for my first BH.

This is an unforgeable lesson learn for an impatient person who has joined this field without a good consultant of carefully self studying before.

However, I am not the one who easily give up the objective.

I found your blog and it like a shiny way for my sick BH.

At first, I follow your guideline step by step (not all) because I have lost all my belief to all consultants.

However, every time I come back, my BH always have passive signals, bird shit spots below chandeliers, kite tweeters and the planks which applied with super pheromone.

There are some birds are now my tenants.

My consultant told me that all swiftlet bloggers often embellish in order to sell their products. Now, I am sure that only the one who do not have real love with this field is an embellisher.

Once again please accept my special thanks for your precious knowledge to me and all swiftlet farmers.

Also thank your Vietnamese disciple, Mr D who help me to get your products in Vietnam and give me helpful advices.

Hove to see you some day in real life soon.

Mr NTA


Quote

Dear Harry,
How are you? Hope you still remember me. I am an addicted blog reader of yours. After two months of operation, I've realized that I have chosen a bad consultant for my first BH. This is an unforgetable lesson learn for an impatient person who has joined this field without a good consultant or carefully self-studying before. However, I am not the one who easily give up the objective. I found your blog and it like a shiny way for my sick BH. At first, I follow your guideline step by step (not all) because I have lost all my belief to all consultants. However, every time I come back, my BH always have passive signals, bird shit spots below chandeliers, kite tweeters, and the planks which applied super pheromone. There are some Birds are now my tenants. My consultants told me that all swiflet bloggers often embellish in order to sell their products. Now, I am sure that only the one who do not have a real love with this field is an embellisher.
Once again please accept my special thanks for your precious knowledge to me and all swiflet farmers. Also thanks to your Vietnamese disciple, Mr. Dat who help me to get your products in Vietnam and give me helpful advices.

Hope to see you some day in real life soon.
Nguyen The Anh

Unquote

No comments: