Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Swiftlet Eco Park In Dungun, Trengganu !!!




More and more swiftlet Eco Parks in the making.

This time I manage to stumble while installing those sound system in Dungun, Trengganu.

The first Eco Park was situated along the Jerangau to Dungun (Lintang-Tok Kah road).

There were at least 7 units and all were huge.

Managed to snap some pictures and I hope this eco park will do well.

The second eco park is called Bandaraya Walit or Swiftlet Town located along Kg Wa to Jerangau road.

The project was said to be owned by Dato Gulam Fazillah.  At first I was told by my guide that it belongs to the Trengganu King but he was wrong.

Someone who read my blog SMS to me the real owner and the name of the road where it was located.

Sorry for the wrong information and thank you to the person who SMS to me the right information.

One very interesting about this eco park is that there are a number of grass fields that were said to be for those horses.

There were at least 3 BH completed, 4 about to be completed and 3 more under construction.


Lintang-Kok Yah Eco Park





 Bandaraya Walit Kg Wa to Jerangau Road









No comments: