Edible Birdnest farming can be considered an ideal, most exciting and a very lucrative business. This venture is suitable for those who live in parts of Cambodia, Southern Thailand, Burma, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippine and Indonesia. This blog is dedicated to my findings, crazy ideas, encounters with newbies, comments from friends, local news, pictures relevant to Birdnest plus my personal experiences and knowledge gained in swiftlet farming.
Home. Products. Seminar.Services. BHVisit. This Week. This Month. Contact.
Schedule For March 2014 !!!
March 10th 2014: Inspection of a 3 years old BH above a shop house with only 5 nests. March 24th 2014: BH inspection on a 4 years old stand alone BH with less then 10 nests.
(If you need some expert opinion on what is wrong with your BH please call 017 7551318)
My Next Swiftlet Farming Seminar !!!
Seminar Title: Swiftlet Farming And New Technology !!!
Date: May 10th 2014 (tentative)
Location: Eastin Hotel, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Seminar Fee: RM 1200
Early birds (first 5 person): RM1000.
Payment: CIMB Bnk 14300000226109 Awesome swift enterprise.
1) Current Trend In Swiftlet farming In Malaysia.
2) How To Select The Most Suitable Location For Your BH.
3) Basic Design Criteria Of A BH.
4) How To Get More Birds Into Your New BH.
5) Split Your Farming Into Various Phases.
6) The Most Ideal Design Of Swiftlet Farm House.
7) Some New Technologies That Your Should Consider.