Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

A Newbie (He looks like Jason Day the golfer) From Pahlawan Island, The Phillipine !!!


Just about two days after stumbling onto my swiftlet farming blog, he called and wanted to meet me.

This was the case of a newbie from Pahlawan Island of Philippine.

He told me that he has been serving  a number of years in the middle east but now moved to Singapore as a service engineer.

What prompt him to think about this new venture is about returning back to Pahlawan after being out of the country for so long.

"I wanted to bring back something to Pahlawan and I think swiftlet farming will be ideal." he said.

He took a bus to Kuala Lumpur and called me this morning Saturday December 21st 2013.

"Pak Harry I am already in KL and would like to meet you to purchase the test gadget" he told me.

I told him to wait until about 10:30 am and I will fetch him to show him how to conduct the bird call test.

I took him out of Kuala Lumpur and proceeded to Dengkil. Selangor.

The test was very successful and he was trilled to see the number of birds hovering above my car.

"Simply amazing and unbelievable." he keep commenting about the result.

I gave him some nice tips and I am sure he will able to get more birds to response to his call test.

Have a look at some pictures and video clips taken today.

After a simple lunch I took him to the bus stand for his trip back to Singapore.

He planned to travel home with the test gadget this 24th December.







No comments: