Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What Can Be The Problem With A Newly Revamped BH !!!


At this time of the year when the monsoon is at its peak there are lesser birds around.

But there was this case when the owner wonder what was wrong with his recently revamped BH.

"Pak Harry I need your help.  My BH was recently revamped and there are no birds inside." his complain.

I told him to let me have a good look and see what can be the possible reasons.

I took half day with him and after reviewing inside I came out with the following points:

1) His internal sound was not fully functioning.
     He could not give me any acceptable reasons but claimed that it was okay during his last visit.
     I told him to correct that because if the internal sound is dead those birds will not be staying especially at night.

2) The floor was too wet in fact it was flooding.
     I told him to stop all his humidifiers until all the floors are dried.
     The wet floor will increase his humidity and soon there will be lots of fungus on all those planks and walls (made of wood). He need to mop the excess water.
    
3) The external sound tweeters were not found in several places.
     My observation was that he only focus on the door frames but nothing inside the VIP rooms.
     Suggested to him to get a few for each room and also the path where the birds flew in from the entrance window into the VIP rooms.

4) There were signs of nesting planks and wooden wall with fungus.
     That was not a good signs.  I told him to clean the fungus with Tanali Vinegar.

5) His internal sound amplifier overloaded. 
    It seems that he added almost 300 new tweeters but never upgrade the amplifier.
    The only way out is to install new dedicated amplifiers for each floor.
    Each floor will be controlled by two amplifiers rotating 12 hrs each.

After some serious talk he wanted me to he around to help him with his problems.

"Pak Harry do you mind to come on January 1st 2014 to help me with the operation?"  he asked.

There goes my new year day !!!

This is what I called as work hazard to be a passionate swiftlet consultant.

I should have said no to him.



No comments: