Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Some Interesting Ideas That Were Done In SP BH !!!


After finishing the revamp operation of a BH in SP I will be free for at least three to four weeks.

Can take a good rest for the year end and my two workers will be heading home for a short break.

I think this year I have the most number of BHs being revamped.

Nearly every month I have one BH to be revamped.

Just hope next year 2014 will be as busy as this year.

My last job was in SP and I took about five days to realign the BH.

These were the things that I did:

1) The monkey house area was the first place that was modified.
     My first was to install a hexagonal tweeter.
     The next was to reduce the size of the entrance hole from 10 feet wide by 4 feet high to only about 3 feet wide by 4 feet wide.
     The monkey house now has three entrance windows.
      Each was installed with a new set of external sound tweeters.
      I also installed two sets of power tweeters for my last tango sound system.

2) The connecting door from the monkey house roving room into the nesting room was enlarged to about 4 feet by 6 feet.  A wooden frame was installed around the door.

3) Immediately after the door I erected a room about 10 feet by 10 feet to block the light from polluting the nesting rooms.

4) The flying path from this small room the two floors nesting rooms is now realigned.  I wanted to force those birds more to stay downstairs.  These birds are lazy and will make very little afford to fly downstairs if we do not guide them.

5) The top floor VIP room was enlarged from about 20' wide by 10' length to 20' by 20'.  Now the room is twice the size and easier for those birds to fly in a circle.

6) The nesting planks were cleaned with Tanali liquid and applied with a layer of pheromone liquid.

7) All old fake nests were removed and new fake nests were installed in a predesignated manner.

8) The area with the most number of bird shit spots will have the most number of fake nests.

9) Downstairs the VIP room were rearranged and a new partition was erected.

10) The number of cluster tweeters were increased and currently each floor has at least 30 sets.

11) A set of two chocolate tweeters were installed to pull those birds to the far end of the VIP rooms.

12) I have allocated a special line to push the external sound to be played on a 28 hours basis.

13) All amplifiers were upgraded to tecknik BZ 106 and 204.

14) The MCB box was changed to a new set.  The old unit were giving problem due to aging.

15) A auto starter in case of interruption was installed together inside the MCB box.

16) The monkey house was installed with a light and a timer.

17) Nearly all the cluster tweeters and chocolate tweeters were installed with half sized silicon fake nests.

I think the makeover looks more attractive to any swiftlet flying around the area.

Tested the sound with last tango sound on.

The monkey house now is the most attractive to those birds in the area.

I am very glad to have spend the time to upgrade this BH and I think all BH after into operation for some time need some kind of a booster.

Revamping your BH might be the answer.

Call me if you think you wanted to see more birds outside and inside your aging BH.

The number to call is +60177551318















No comments: