Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

SP BH revamp operation !!!



After completing the revamping operation of Kulim BH I took my workers up to Sungai Patani, Kedah BH.

This BH have been dead for some time due to electricity wiring.

Due to some shorting in the cables it tripped everytime the amplifier is put into playing mode.

I could not understand the right reason.

I was blaming the old tweeters but I was completely wrong.

My worker discovered some broken wires that were touching each other and coursing short circuit.

The two floors were remodeled where the VIP room was widened.

New crossing woods were installed and new cluster tweeters were installed.

The most interesting was the installation of the last tango sound system and those new tweeters at the three entrance holes.

I also installed at hexagonal tweeter on the monkey house, at the back part.

Just look at what happened during the test run,


No comments: