I took 16 days to complete the revamp operation and now it is running to my expectation.
Remember this BH was four stories high and each floor was about 25 feet wide by 80 feet long.
It was infected with fungus and I estimated about 1 out of six planks were severely affected.
The bad one were replaced with new planks while those that were not that bad were cleaned using Tanali Vinegar.
The monkey house was my main target.
The small sized entrance hole was widen to 3 feet wide by 4 feet high.
Two poles tweeters with 4 pieces of 2"x5" tweeters were fixed on each window frame.
In addition I install two more on the top frame.
I was very firmed about the installation of hexagonal tweeter just above the main entrance hole.
The owner suggested to deploy two long range Bazooka tweeters.
I did delivered and installed the two on the monkey house rooftop.
To make it exciting I installed 8 power tweeters around the monkey house roof areas.
They became my last tango sound system.
The tunnel inside the monkey house was installed with three sets of external sound tweeters to draw any bird that enter the monkey house to fly down to the lowest floor.
I think all went as per my plan.
Each nesting room have at least one VIP room.
I am so obsessed with how to get those birds to quickly adopt the BH.
The nesting planks inside the VIP rooms were properly installed with additional crossings (two lines) and randomly every crossing were installed with cluster tweeters.
I took a lot of trouble to personally install those fake nests on the nesting planks and tweeters.
The owner seems to be very happy with the impeccable workmanship.
Every evening when I was at site we set down counting the number of birds entering the main entrance hole.
"Pak Harry, in my more than two years sitting and counting those birds entering I have never seen this many after your revamp my BH." he was trying to be polite.
I did the best for him and I hope he will have many birds staying as his permanent tenant in the shortest possible time.