Search This Blog

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pak Harry Your Figs Stems Grew Well And Fruting Now !!!

(The proud Figs tree owner Mr Fung)

It was about one year plus ago that I received a small order of rooted Figs stems.

The person who ordered was from Tawau Sabah and he have yet to own a BH.

He owned some palm oil plantations. (No BH yet)

He must have read about my writing about the benefits of planting Figs trees to breed those figs warps.

The tree once bare fruits will usually become a kind of insect generator.

There is a kind of warps that breed inside the fruit and at the same time they pollinate the flowers that are found inside the figs fruits.

The tree and those figs warps work together.

I was made to understand the figs fruits have a kind of sag or special container for the figs worm to grow.

Once they are fully transformed into flying insect they will perform their duty to pollinate the flowers found inside the fruit.

By doing so they help the fruits to bear seeds and these seeds will help to propagate the plant.

The more the fruits and more will there be those figs warps.


(It used to be this size about 10" long) 






However in this particular case the tree owner cannot trace any figs warps.

This could be due to no figs trees nearby his newly introduced plant.

"Pak Harry I think I need some help.  I need to bring those figs warps to Tawau.  Can I fly in to KL and please take me to the tree you took the stem from and see if I can collect some fruits with figs warps inside." he said.

I told him to send some pictures and he did.

Wow there are big and according to him he used those fertilizer for his palm oil tree on his figs tree.

One year plus and it started to bare fruits.

He plan to fly in sometime in February 2014 to hunt for those figs warps.  I will be driving him around.

If you want to join the fund please let me know.  You might learn a lot of thing from this person and some from me.

Join the fun.

If you wish to plant figs tree please let me know.  call me at 017 7551318



















No comments: