Monday, March 30, 2015
Another BH Owner With A Lot Of Problems !!!
I am not sure how bad is this BH.
From the video clip provided the BH looks good from the outside.
There was also a picture from the inside facing the door.
My concerns are the following points:
1) The entrance hole type is top entry. Those birds need to enter into an opening provided before entering a door.
2) There was another window opened on the wall of the house but now closed.
3) The roof extension above the entrance hole is a bit too long. I prefer it to be as short as possible.\
4) There is no hexagonal tweeter around the entrance area. This is compulsory if you want your BH to be active and have your external sound covered 360 *.
5) The main door into the BH seems to be too big. Its width should be reduced to about 3 feet.
6) The external sound tweeters arranged around the entrance door's frame looks not proper.
7) I don't like to see those ventilation holes from outside. This flower bricks will allow a lot of light into this BH. I am 100& sure that the nesting rooms are too bright.
8) The owner indicated to me that he already installed some partition but I bet with all he might not be doing what I wanted him to.
I will be visiting this BH on April 8th 2015 and I am sure I will check for more errors.
Will let all of you know what I discover and let me tell you precisely why his BH failed to attract many tenants.
If you happenned to own a BH with very little nests please call this number 0177551318 or email your BH information to email@example.com