Today (March 1st 2015) at about 4:00 pm finished my visit report and email to the Ketua Pengurus PPK Manjung.
I think he will get a shock when he read my report.
The 22 pages report with sketches and photos can be summarized as follows:
1) Due to the wrong direction of the current main entrance hole (facing West and also not towards the birds flying home path) will be relocated to a new location, This new location will be facing East (not in total) and also the birds flying home path.
2) The monkey house roof will be fitted with a hexagonal tweeter and a mini Bazooka.
3) The main entrance hole will be installed with about 10 AG 35 tweeters.
4) The monkey house tunnel shall be divided into to sections. The first will be the entry area while the second will be where those birds will fly into the doors for the top and bottom floor.
5) The partition walls inside the two nesting rooms will be totally realigned. My new idea is to make sure that those bright light will be kept to the minimum. I will make sure that the rule of standing two feet apart and I cannot see the other person's face will apply.
6) There will be a reasonable number of external sound tweeters inside the BH especially on the doors and the nesting rooms.
7) The nesting planks crossing will be straighten up into straight lines. This will help in the internal sound placement.
8) I proposed that the number of internal sound tweeters be increased to about 50-60 pieces per floor. Currently each floor is with about 20 pieces and were place touching the cement ceiling. My method will be on the nesting plank's lip about 1.5 inches away from the 90* corners.
9) I also proposed the installation of about 200 fake nests both in rectangular and triangular in shapes.
10 ) The sound system will be added with one new amplifier while the two existing will be used as internal sound players.
11) The BH shall be cleaned and wet for about three consecutive days. The walls and the floors will be hose until they are wet.
12) One additional humidifier will be required for the top floor. Currently only one was found at the ground floor.
13) The internal sound now is playing with my Superbabyking sound.
14) The external sound shall be my best sound that shall be selected during the BH renovation process.
Based on the number of bird shit spots found on the BH floor, I assured the owner that within 6 to 9 months he will have at least 20 nests.
I believed 20 nests within 6 months is better that 1.5 nests after 5 years of operation.
Let us hope that my report is well accepted by the committee and if they accept I will be delighted to make sure that this sick BH will be back to normal.
Call me is you wanted to know more about this project. 017 7551318