Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

EM Made From Pineapple Seems To Be Working In Kinarut, Sabah BH !!!



Something which need some additional tests using EM made of pineapple to attract more birds inside your BH.

I was on the phone with a BH owner whose BH is doing very well in Kinarut Sabah.

Within three years his BH now is with 535 nests.

Just before giving a call he went for a short inspection at his BH.

"Harry I harvested some nests a few weeks ago and immediately apply this EM made of pineapple.  Within days those nests were back and there seems to be more birds in my BH.  At first I was scared to apply this enzyme since it is very sour.  I forced myself to apply on the harvested nest markings.  Just wanted to see what happened.  This new trip proved that the enzyme is working."

I listen and try to absorb as much as I can.

My question to him was on the formula on how to prepare the enzyme?

He said that he got the enzyme from a friend whose wife prepared it using pineapple skin soaked into molasses or red sugar solution for about three months.

I told him that it is better the get the right formula so that the enzyme produced will be exactly like the one he used.

"Okay I will try to get the formula for you and will pass it to you soon" he said.

This is the first time when a BH owner called to inform about how he applied EM enzyme and the birds loved it.

I do not wish to guarantee this news since I have not personally apply or use the product yet.

What I plan to do is to get the formula and perhaps a ready made solution for more tests.

We need to make sure that this kind of new product are tested and proven.

If not the smell mike drove those tenants out and soon our BH will be empty.

Once very distinct different is about different species.

Those birds found is Sabah and Sarawak might not be the same species found in  Peninsular.

So we need to carry more test before confirming this new findings.

I still would like to thank him for being generous with this new information.

Using EM enzyme to attract swiftlet into BH is something new to me.

No comments: