Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

My Next Productivity Seminar Will Be This Wednesday March 25th 2015 at TH hotel Kuala Trengganu !!!

(My March 25th 2015 Productivity Seminar Organized By Jabatan Veterina Will Be here)


I will be delivery this talk on how to improve your BH productivity in Kuala Tregganu next week.

According to the information received my next Seminar will be organized by Jabatan Veterina at TH hotel Kuala Trengganu, Trengganu.

I was informed that all head of Felda Projects in Trengganu were invited to send their personnel plus those Felda settlers who own BH to attend.

This will be a very interesting event.

I think I have been asked to get together with these Felda participants to arrange for the BHs inspection.

I believed there are 20 BHs belongs to Felda and its residents in Trengganu state.

I might stay back for two days to make some trips to those houses that are closed proximity with Kuala Trengganu.

Once visited I will be asked to prepare a full report on what to be done to upgrade these BHs so that they can enjoy a better nests output.

The report will be submitted to Felda head office for their next action.

If given the chance I would be very happy to take the responsibilities to manage the revamp operation on each BH inspected.

I think there is a good chance to be doing what I like best and it will be for the good of this Industry.

Let us hope that the Felda boys will gather at one room and will take from there.

Do you know some secrets that happen every time I give the Productivity Talk?

Frankly my secret mission is to let those who are involved in swiftlet farming to learn a lot of my findings for the sake of the whole swiftlet Industry.

I know that during every function there will be a couple of officers and head of department that are involved directly or indirectly in this lovely industry.

The moment the attended my seminar I am sure they will open their eyes on all those interesting findings that I delivered to them.

More important is to have them apply these many ideas to their own territories or areas of responsibilities.

My desire is to see that these information given to them will eventually will benefits all BH owners who cannot attend the seminar.

Indirectly I wanted all those people responsible to look after this industry will have more brilliant ideas on how to improve those BHs around them.

I wish I could do more but I wanted to stress to all those who have met me or never have met me call me if you have some quires about your BH.


My phone number is 017 7551318.

I would be happy and love to help all.

Best of luck and meet me at TH hotel  Kuala Trengganu, Trengganu this March 25th 2015.

No comments: